Deciding to embark on the journey of having a child is a courageous and exciting one.
Lin Weinberg knows undergoing any fertility or infertility treatments can be riddled with worry, anxiousness and sometimes trauma. For some it can prove to be daunting, laborious and a true test to one’s resilience. Especially as those around you are seemingly having babies easily. Most engage in this process on their own without fertility support or try to consult with friends, family and or online communities as they struggle to understand the overwhelming process of having a baby or having their eggs safely preserved.
Lin’s services are designed to provide a clear road map with a truly personalized and entirely new approach so you feel taken care of and guided along this path.
What are the benefits of adding a fertility guide to your team?
- You are supported. Receive fertility support throughout all aspects of preparing to have a baby. Lin’s approach includes preconception health as well as meeting you where ever you are, at any point in your process. Lin is proactive instead of reactive.
- Avoid costly mistakes so you potentially don’t have to repeat a cycle(s), saving you money, heartache, extreme emotional highs and lows and overpowering stress. Some clients actually didn’t need IVF and were able to conceive naturally after completing Lin’s program.
- Avoid the expensive costs, risks and side effects of drugs and surgeries. Some clients conceived naturally, contrary to what they were told was possible by their doctors.
- Receive tools and resources to make the most of your fertility treatments.
- You can relax. Lin has done all the research for you. She has her finger on the pulse staying up to date with the latest in research and reproductive advancements.
- You are guided and taught everything you need to know so you can be an informed active participant within your team of fertility specialists. Don’t sit on the sidelines unable to identify what’s best for you or know when a mistake has occurred.
- You have someone on your team who has your entire well-being in mind throughout your entire journey. Lin analyses and integrates your unique bio-individuality.
- Lin Weinberg teaches you how to select a clinic that’s best for you.
- She teaches you which questions are vital and must be asked.
- She helps you understand complicated medical decisions.
- Lin walks you through the ins and outs of medication when used during fertility treatments.
Poor egg quality is emerging as the single most important cause of age-related infertility, recurrent miscarriage, and failed IVF cycles. It is also a major contributor to infertility in PCOS. Thankfully there are many natural and effective ways to improve egg quality.
- Lin Weinberg empowers you to increase the quality of your eggs reducing chromosomal abnormalities and miscarriages. Better quality eggs create better quality embryos. Better quality embryos create sustained pregnancies and healthy babies.
- Lin teaches you how to protect the health of your eggs as the quality improves so you can have the highest quality eggs possible.
- It’s even more important to have the best quality eggs when freezing your eggs for use later. Once your eggs have been retrieved, you won’t know the true quality of those eggs until they have been fertilized. Often times years go by before a person decides to have a baby. And for some, too many years go by. In the event your eggs fail to fertilize or become viable embryos, you’ll need another egg retrieval. For some the clock runs out before they are able to go back to get more eggs.
- Learn which supplements actually work and have been proven scientifically in clinical settings. Without FDA regulation, it’s extremely challenging selecting the right supplements.
- For all the men out there, Lin teaches you how to improve the quality of your sperm too.
- She also enables you to avoid possibly being diagnosed with “unexplained infertility”.
- And, if you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility, she works with you to identify and resolve the issue(s) preventing you from conceiving.
- Some clients qualify for financial assistance, Lin will guide you to financial resources to help alleviate some of the expenses associated with fertility treatments. Some qualifying clients are able to receive treatments at little to no cost.
- Lin guides and supports you through medical conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, blocked fallopian tube(s), absence of an ovary, diminished ovarian reserve (a.k.a impaired ovarian reserve), poor egg quality, advanced maternal age, absent periods, anovulation, fibroids, genetic risks and the many other challenges that can interfere with conceiving.
- She works with you to safely retrieve your eggs and once your eggs have been retrieved and safely preserved, Lin teaches you how to prepare your body to accept an embryo(s), greatly increasing your implantation/pregnancy chances.
- You are given practical, scientifically proven solutions that will help you get pregnant faster, greatly reduce the risks of miscarriage, improve your odds with natural conception, egg retrieval, IUI, IVF and deliver a healthy baby.
- Using your DNA, an entirely new approach is taken and a truly personalized (uniquely you!) program is created to optimize your chances of conceiving. Not only will you become more fertile, but you will feel better, look better and become much healthier.
Lin assists you with all the challenges that come along with natural conception, ICI, IUI, egg extraction and IVF. Whether you are just starting out or have many cycles behind you, Lin is an asset.
PLUS you will have the added benefit of having someone hold your hand that has been through the process themselves.
Creating a baby is really an exciting time! You should be able to experience the joy of bringing a child into your family as much as possible. Adding a fertility guide and fertility support partner to your team can give you peace of mind allowing you and your family to focus on the positive aspects of adding a new member to your family.